Funiculaire du Pic du Jer

Safra confirms its ability to handle special projects with historical connotations.

The Pic du Jer funicular track has been in existence since 1900. The body, renovated by Safra, was rebuilt in 1956 by a company called Soulé.

Repair of the rolling chassis was carried out by Mécamont in Arreau (62). As well as renovation of the body, Safra carried out the following :
-Repairs to the body structure,
-Replacement of the floors and their covering,
-Insulation and internal trims,
-All exterior painting,
-Addition and replacement of various working parts.

The funicular was re-opened to the public on 27th March.